Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior   Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:30 am

Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior Bakuganreviewteamlogo

Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior!

Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior Reptak

Battle brawler diabloavior might be new to the Baku Sky Raiders, but joins us as our latest reviewer. This time, we want to see what diabloavior's review for Reptak is for fellow brawlers like you.

"Managed to pick up a Reptack today. Overall he's a real nice Bakugan, great design, overall look and the paint apps on mine are spot on. However, one of the bottom claws is a little loose (not a major issue) and the feet are kinda stubborn, but man does this guy fly, I actually had to duck when I did the first "official test" (never try it in a car folks, no good can come of it).

The strong spring mechanism in the feet was not exaggerated, that's one powerful little fella! And the fact the feet can auto pop makes you almost feel like you're in the show with an automatic (yet flying) Bakugan." -diabloavior
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

Bakugan Review Team: Review #4 - Reptak by diabloavior
Page 1 of 1