Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid   Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid Bakuganreviewteamlogo

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by..

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid Reviewerspydernoid

Since the current wave of Baku Sky Raiders were reviewed in the previous 5 threads, we thought it's time to bring in a BakuTactix Bakugan for this review. This BakuTactix happens to be in the Bakugan vs Marvel face-off which begins October 2011. Here's Spydernoid to give us his review on Razenoid.

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid Razenoid

"Hey, my name is Spydernoid AKA Spyder. I am a Pyrus and Darkus brawler. This is my first review, so I decided to review my one and only Mechtanium Surge Bakugan: Darkus Razonoid

*First of all, Razenoid uses a spinner to determine its G Power. For Darkus The G's are: 600g's, 700g's, 850g's, and 950g's.

*When closed, Razenoid has a ridge in the front, so when you roll it, roll it from the side." -Spydernoid
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

Bakugan Review Team: Review #6 - Razenoid by Spydernoid
Page 1 of 1