Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS   Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS Bakuganreviewteamlogo

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by..

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS Reviewerventusjs

Since the first user-submitted review, we've seen excellent reviews from brawlers like you. Now we want to continue showing user-submitted reviews with special guest Radizen as discussed by VentusJS!

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS Radizen

"VentusJS here! As my name states, I am a ventus brawler!

I'm here to review one of my latest and greatest, it is BakuFusion Bakugan Radizen!!
My Radizen is a Ventus variant. Now, let's roll!

In sphere form, Radizen is much less bumpy than most other Bakugan; his smooth surface makes him easier to roll, and more likely to land on your gate card. With lots of diecast metal and blue lines streaked across the surface of this Bakugan, Radizen is a very cool looking Bakugan." -VentusJS
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

Bakugan Review Team: Review #7 - Radizen by VentusJS
Page 1 of 1