Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

The Beginning Of New Frontiers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

The Beginning Of New Frontiers... Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of New Frontiers...   The Beginning Of New Frontiers... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm

You probably heard the kaboom, but I feel the need to report that this morning My.Bakugan.com officially blew up.

It didn't blow up at midnight, they took it down in the morning, next day.

To be honest, I like Bakugan, I like the community, but the actual forums themselves? As in, the site engine? The technology that made up those forums? I've always hated it. The filter was garbage, and for some backwards reason they wouldn't let people save images from the Photo Gallery.

Which means all of those pictures? Gone... Forever...

We were able to find all of the people, so the community wasn't destroyed. It was the crappy site. But it took all of the beautiful pictures with it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

The Beginning Of New Frontiers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of New Frontiers...   The Beginning Of New Frontiers... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 am

I kinda feel the same way Kaljinyu
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

The Beginning Of New Frontiers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BakuTournaments/Leagues :: General Discussion-
Jump to: