Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

Anyone ever heard of this new thing called Monsuno?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

Anyone ever heard of this new thing called Monsuno?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever heard of this new thing called Monsuno?    Anyone ever heard of this new thing called Monsuno?  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:34 pm

It's the latest toyetic battling anime to hit the market, I think. It's slightly newer than Dagedar. Considering this is a place for reviewing things, I was wondering what the verdict on this new show and game was.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Bakugan ripoff or not? I dunno... it's a game that involves stat cards and folded figurines you roll out and let unfold/stand. Plus, like Bakugan, the show is a split venture between Japan and the West. Not to mention the website uses the same hi-tech metallic framing motif as the Bakugan website does. It sounds like it was at least inspired by Bakugan.

But this is all my own personal conjecture. I don't know that much about this. It airs on Nicktoons Network, and I don't get that channel so I don't know anything about it. 4 episodes have aired so far, does this sound like something you'd be interested in?
Back to top Go down

Anyone ever heard of this new thing called Monsuno?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: General Discussion-
Jump to: