Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaljinyu

Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer. Empty
PostSubject: Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer.   Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:38 am

Hey all you party people, I've been regretting my not checking in with you guys for... almost 3 months now. I can't really use my computer because it's infected with a rootkit. But once I get it uninfected I've got kind of a tale to spin for you guys, so hang tight, I haven't forgotten about you guys!

Back to top Go down
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer.   Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer. I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:56 pm

No problem at all. We're not requiring every member to do a daily login to get their daily points.
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

Absent due to bad rootkit on my computer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: General Discussion-
Jump to: