Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

NO MORE FEATURED BRAWLERS COMING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

NO MORE FEATURED BRAWLERS COMING Empty
PostSubject: NO MORE FEATURED BRAWLERS COMING   NO MORE FEATURED BRAWLERS COMING I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello BRHQ members,

Community Manager BrightLight has recently closed the featured brawler thread on My.Bakugan.com and it has come to my attention that I shall do the same because Dimensions brawler DarkusMaster84 became the final Dimensions Featured Brawler on June 23, 2011.

If you still wish to battle Jayron or myself on the Bakugan Community, please send one of us a Personal Message and we might be able to brawl with you. As for the Brawl with Drago2009 and Jayron event, it is sadly over as of June 30, 2011 at 6pm Pacific Time.

There'll still be featured brawlers in upcoming newsletters which you can automatically subscribe to just by either Signing Up for a new account or simply connect your Facebook account using the Connect with Facebook feature shown on the Log in page.

Don't forget to Subscribe to our Main channel and Back-up channel on Youtube and Follow us on Twitter!

~Drago2009
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

NO MORE FEATURED BRAWLERS COMING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Bakugan Dimensions -- Featured Brawlers-
Jump to: