Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55 Empty
PostSubject: Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55   Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55 Bakuganreviewteamlogo

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by...

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55 Reviewerkeeneh55

How long has it been since we've heard from Wolfurio? Um.. 6 episodes of Mechtanium Surge arc 2. Lets see what site moderator, Keeneh55, has to say about Wolfurio.

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55 Wolfurio

"Wulfurio is a spartan like Bakugan. His main attribute Haos, he fights alongside Rafe in the Bakugan Series. He is a powerful battler, and when angered, he becomes furious, probably where he gets his name. He is a Castle Knight bakugan, and from what I've seen is pretty hard to find.

What I like about him is his looks. What I like about his mold, though, is that Spin Master clearly got the warrior look that they were going for, and it turned out very well, other than the protruding fins around the middle of him. He has two arms that fall down (yes, FALL! They aren't manual parts!), and two metal feet (other than the horn, these are the only manual parts). He has a spring loaded head, and a horn (manual part)." -Keeneh55
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

Bakugan Review Team: Review #9 - Wolfurio by Keeneh55
Page 1 of 1