Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From now until January 19th, we'll no longer be in service due to the SOPA & PIPA protest. Sorry for the mess.
Attention brawlers! Please send Drago2009 your attribute in a personal message and You'll be color-coded
Hey brawlers, Do you wanna get the latest info on our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter? Subscribe to our Main channel, "LIKE" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for our social network updates!
Having an issue? Send Drago2009 a Personal Message and it'll be dealt within 72 hours!
If you want us to sponsor your site or a partnership, click the Advertising Details section found on the Forum page!
Hey brawlers, you can now chat with other fans on our Facebook @ Facebook.com/BakuganReviewersHQ

ecoATM: The fast and quick way to recycle your old devices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drago2009
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Drago2009

ecoATM: The fast and quick way to recycle your old devices Empty
PostSubject: ecoATM: The fast and quick way to recycle your old devices   ecoATM: The fast and quick way to recycle your old devices I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:51 am

Hello fans,

I found a good, fast and quick way to recycle old devices. It's called ecoATM. Here's some info I discovered...

Arrow Customers MUST have a valid state driver's license/ID
Arrow Customers MUST be 18 yrs. or older
Arrow Customers WILL be on camera with an ecoATM employee throughout the process
Arrow During the entire process, customers will be picture matched with the picture on the Driver's License/ID and WILL call local law enforcement on charges of theft

Customers will receive cash immediately after they provide a thumbprint on the kiosk. I personally LOVE this method because it's local and I can get rid of my old electronics (phones, MP3's & Tablets) right there. I would give ecoATM a perfect 10/10 and highly recommend them.

-Drago2009
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://bakuganreviewershq.forummotion.com

ecoATM: The fast and quick way to recycle your old devices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: General Discussion-
Jump to: